Are you or a loved one facing a serious, life-limiting illness? Are you a healthcare provider that is working with someone in that scenario? If so, please fill out this application telling us more about you and your desired experience.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO ADULTS QUALIFY FOR AN EXPERIENCE?
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN EXPERIENCE, AN ADULT MUST BE:
- Between the ages of 18 and 39
- A legal Canadian citizen or permanent resident; and
- Diagnosed with a serious, life-limiting illness diagnosis
WE DO NOT FULFILL CERTAIN TYPES OF EXPERIENCES:
- Requests from individuals living outside of Canada
- We do not grant wishes for vacations. Travel wishes must be purposeful, i.e. to visit a hometown one more time.
- No gifts for others
- Surprise Experiences
- Reimbursements for completed Experiences
- Legal assistance
- Automobiles, lifts, repairs
- Property home improvements and repairs
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transportation or dental extractions
- Any Experience request deemed offensive, inappropriate or inconsistent with Forward Foundation values or those of our corporate partners
HOW ARE ADULTS REFERRED FOR AN EXPERIENCE?
Most referrals will come from the network of doctors, nurses and social workers involved in the adult’s care. Referrals can also come from family members, friends, or self-referral.
Along with your application, please download and fill out the medical form below. There are two parts to this form, the second of which requires a signature from the applicant’s physician. Please send your completed forms to email@example.com